Senior Acquisition Specialist
Location: Falls Church, VA
Position Summary: Logapps LLC is currently seeking an individual to provide consulting expertise and demonstrate acquisition management support in a wide variety of specialized environments such as program management, procurement, source selection, systems engineering, and contract management.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively work with Project Manager to oversee program management activities across multiple programs and clients. The candidate will also assist clients with all acquisition related activities and contract evaluation.
Sr. Acquisition Specialist will support clients in any of the following task areas:
- Acquisition planning assistance, including market research and recommending a procurement strategy
- Acquisition document development, including cost/price estimates, quality assurance surveillance plans, SOW, statements of objectives, synopsis, solicitations, price memoranda, source selection plans, etc.
- Expert assistance in supporting quote and quote evaluations, including price/cost analysis or technical quote or quote analysis
- Contract administration support services, including assistance with reviewing Contractor performance, developing contract modifications, and investigating reports of contract discrepancies
- Contract/task order closeout assistance
- Drafting policy or procedure documents for government review
- Provide weekly status reports to the Contracting Officer
- Candidate must be a US citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Statistics, Finance, Economics, System Engineering, Computer Science, or IT
- Minimum experience 8 years procurement/acquisition
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience working with the federal government in information technology
A plus if...
- Experience working in a consulting organization
- Knowledge of IT strategy and design disciplines, including IT portfolio management and IT project management
The ideal candidate must maintain a high level of confidentiality, display a high level of professionalism, and be very comfortable interacting with government clients, technical leads, and teammates at all levels. Candidate must enjoy taking ownership of complex problems and navigating through towards a successful conclusion.