Get a Jump Start on the Career of Your Dreams!
Internships represent a crossover point between academic study and real-world application, making it possible for you to “test drive” professional roles while tailoring your studies to achieve your ideal career path. Logapps offers a unique experience to get in the game, not watch from the sidelines: our interns get direct exposure to real clients, examine real challenges, and contribute to real solutions. Logapps interns develop Software Prototypes, Automation Tools, Business Cases, Market Research, Cost Estimation Models, Communication Plans, Marketing Campaigns, Process Improvement Studies, System Designs, and other products across diverse areas within both the public and private sectors. Interns are exposed to a wealth of knowledge and experience, all with the potential to transition into a fulltime, salaried role at Logapps.
Logapps hosts three internship sessions per year: Summer, Fall, and Spring. Summer internships are full-time positions while for Fall and Spring internships, candidates are expected to contribute no less than 8 hours per week. Candidates apply for one of three consulting tracks: Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or Communications/Marketing. Our paid internships are an excellent way for students to apply their academic experience to real-world situations and gain valuable on-the-job training across diverse fields.
INTERNS GAIN EXPERIENCE IN:
- Startup Operations
- Business Case Analysis
- System Engineering/Analysis
- Software Development and Product Development
- Data Mining & Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Parametric Cost Estimation
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Federal Acquisition Processes
- Students must be in good academic standing at their institution
- A minimum of 60 credit hours completed toward degree
- If selected, must commit to schedule/time duration of the internship
- Summer Internships: 12 weeks
- Fall & Spring Internships: 8 hours or more per week
Applications are accepted from January to March (for summer), April to August (for fall), and September to December (for spring). Positions may be posted at any time during the year, so we encourage you to check our website regularly for updates or sign up to receive information about future opportunities.
In addition, the candidate must:
- Currently be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree related to the consulting track in which the applicant is applying
- Be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate excellent critical thinking/problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pay strong attention to detail
- Have experience conducting research
- Be interested in learning about market intelligence
- Be very task oriented
- Be a self-starter
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties are assigned to a consulting track based on their field of study, level of interest and experience. Responsibilities of all interns include:
- Conduct market research on various topics and analyze data to present findings and observations to management
- Develop and publish white papers
- Gather historical data and information on previous projects to identify trends and gaps
- Work closely with management on existing projects and interface with clients
- Review and update policy, guidance, standards, and templates
For more information on Logapps’ Internship Program and previous years’ success stories, visit our Internship webpage at http://www.logapps.com/internships/. Complete your application and join our team here.