Required: U.S. Citizenship
Location: Washington, DC
Classification: Full-Time Permanent
Logapps LLC is a research and management consulting firm. We are trusted by our clients to provide independent economic analysis and strategic consulting services for technology acquisitions. This experience—coupled with an in-depth functional knowledge of Information Technology—results in reliable, evidence-based analysis.
Under the general supervision of the Project Manager, the Content Developer shall perform a variety of tasks such as:
- Developing change management policy and supporting procedures, in conjunction with agency policy
- Reviewing internal information technology projects and managing the change control process for all applications;
- Assessing work product, costs and resource productivity in an effort to ensure alignment with project plans;
- Developing and implementing ASO's quality assurance policy, guidance, and procedures;
- Creating methodologies, templates, guidelines, checklists, and other artifacts in order to establish repeatable processes;
- Participating in and facilitating requirements, stakeholder meetings, change control meetings.
- Candidate must be a US citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree
- General experience: 5 years
- Specialized Experience: Candidates must have at least one (1) year of specialized experience which is in or directly related to the line of work of this position. Specialized experience is the demonstrated experience in process improvement and quality assurance.
- Selective Factor: The person selected for this position should have a working knowledge of the change management process and a detailed understanding of the SDLC and IT Project Management process.
Desired, but not required:
The ideal candidate for this position will possess one or more of the following:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- ITIL Foundations Training
- Lean Six Sigma Certification or Training
- Experience with Agile Project Management Practices
Applicants who meet the specialized experience requirements also will be assessed on each of the IT-related competencies listed below.
- Attention to Detail - Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Customer Service - Works with clients and customers to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations; knows about available products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Oral Communication - Expresses information to individuals or groups effectively; makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
- Problem Solving - Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendation.
Salary Range: $70,00 to $85,000